The University of Hertfordshire brings the transformational impact of higher education to all. Our staff, students and businesses we support, consistently reach their full potential.
Through TEF Gold rated expert teaching, cutting-edge research projects, and powerful business partnerships, they think bigger, stand out and positively impact local, national and international communities.
Quick Facts (2017)
- The University of Hertfordshire celebrates 25 years as a University.
- We now have a student community of over 24,600 on UK based programmes including more than 3,800 international students, and more than 6,400 students studying our courses outside the UK.
- Kaspar, the robot that is changing the lives of children with autism around the UK and internationally, has been selected to be part of a special ‘Robots’ exhibition at London’s Science Museum.
- The Ele House is 40 years old. The Students’ Union building was named by students after its resemblance to the Elephant House at London Zoo. It later became known affectionately as the ‘Ele House’.
- Alumni Jody Cundy awarded an OBE for services to Swimming and Cycling, having represented Great Britain at 6 Summer Paralympics winning 7 gold medals across both events.