From our beginnings as a free-thinking university to the global centre for learning, teaching, research and industry we are today, we have never lost sight of our purpose.
With more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries, we are proud to be recognised for the impact that our free-thinking graduates, life-changing research, and innovative campus and industry developments have made – both in Western Australia and around the world.
- Five-star rating: In overall experience, student support, teaching quality and student to staff ratios (The Good Universities Guide 2021)
- World-class facilities: Gaining practical experience in our facilities is another way a Murdoch degree prepares you for the workforce. An engineering plant, media arts centre, Moot Court and veterinary hospital are just some of our facilities.
- Support services: Whether you prefer casual study sessions with other students, need more structured support or simply want a friendly person to chat to, we provide many forms of help and support from day one.
- Our Alumni: Join a growing international community of over 70,000 alumni and enjoy access to our resources and participate at a range of events as you’ll always be part of the Murdoch community.
- Global top 100: Ranked amongst the top 100 young universities in the world, we create a place of learning and discovery through our leading academics, innovative courses and ground-breaking research.
- Excellence in research: Awarded world-class standard or above in 85 per cent of research disciplines by the Australian Research Council, we are a research-led university with an established reputation in teaching and research.