At Kingston University, we are passionate about enhancing our students’ life chances by helping them make the most of their learning opportunity and equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed in the 21st Century’s demanding workplace.
- Kingston University is ranked in the UK’s top 40 in the 2021 Guardian University Guide*
- Top in the UK for design and crafts*, which covers creative and cultural industries, graphic design, interior design, illustration, animation and product and furniture design
- Third in the UK and top in London for education, fashion and textiles*
- Seventh in the UK and top in London for pharmacy and pharmacology, sports science and journalism, publishing and public relations*
- Top in London for biosciences*
- Top in London for nursing and midwifery, run jointly with St George’s, University of London*
- Kingston University is a top 10 London University and is ranked in the top 200 young universities in the world.**
- Kingston School of Art’s fashion degree among best in the world in Business of Fashion listings
- We have 13,105 home/European students, and 3,680 overseas students from more than 140 countries.
- 95% of our graduates are in work or further study six months after of graduating.***
- 60% of the University’s research submission was rated as world-leading or internationally excellent in REF 2014.