JCU is a world-class university ranked in the top 250 globally. JCU develops graduates who have the knowledge, skills and experience to succeed and thrive in a global workforce.
Home to nearly 20,000 students, JCU offers internationally-renowned teaching and research excellence that makes a difference. We boast an impressive calibre of teaching and research staff who are passionate about passing their expertise on to the next generation.
Our career-focused courses are designed to prepare graduates for the workforce by experiencing real-life scenarios while learning from leading industry professionals. JCU students graduate job-ready, equipped with the practical skills and confidence required to face the challenges of the future.
- ECONOMIC IMPACT OF $827 MILLION
- GROWTH IN REGIONAL ECONOMIC IMPACT SINCE 2012: 40.1% (8.9% ANNUALISED AVERAGE RATE)
- HUMAN CAPITAL IMPACT OF 2016 COHORT OF GRADUATES: $ 1.75 BILLION
- CREATED DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY: 5,450 FULL TIME JOBS
- CONTRIBUTION TO HOUSEHOLD INCOME: $ 513 MILLION