Originally founded in Rockhampton in 1967, CQUniversity Australia has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years seen by the remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses and infrastructure. Furthermore the University’s reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
- Recognised among the top 800 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World Rankings.
- Recognised within the world’s top 650 universities by QS World University Rankings.
- Ranked as one of the world’s best universities under 50 years of age by Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings.
- More than 40 years of experience in the delivery of distance education.
- More than 300 courses available to study across six areas of discipline, from short course and certificate level through to PhD.
- More than $200 million invested in facilities and capital works over five years.
- 30,000 plus students from more than 70 countries.
- More than $3 million worth of donor-funded scholarships available to students.
- National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) accredited institution.